Dining with an ocean on the side.
The village of Del Mar is known for some of the best dining in Southern California. But there are times when the convenience, warm hospitality and rich flavors of our own Ocean View Bar & Grill make it the choice. And if you want the dining without the dining room, we always offer room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
There’s always something cool going on at Hotel Indigo and Ocean View Bar & Grill. Click here to join our email list.
Ocean View Bar & Grill
A treat for the senses as well as the palette. With ocean views, fresh sea breezes, and a vibrant style inspired by Del Mar tradition, this is the ideal place to enjoy authentic local favorites.
Our team takes great pride in developing each dish to reflect the locally-sourced fresh ingredients and rich flavors. Here are some special partners who help us create this special experience.
Download our menu.
Ocean View Bar & Grill Features These Fine Products:
- Café Moto:
- Local coffee provider that offers organic and Fair Trade products, promoting a healthy environment and fair wages.
- Karl Strauss:
- One of San Diego’s first microbreweries, offering full flavored hand-crafted beers.
- Stone Brewery:
- A local microbrewery celebrated for brewing “big character” beers.
- Plus One:
- A water company with a community focus - bettering the region using proceeds from product sales.
- Obrien’s Boulanger:
- Family owned, baking quality breads daily since 1989. All surplus is donated to local churches and food shelters.
- Opera Patisserie:
- Founded by world class pastry chefs Thierry Cahez and Vincent Garcia, this “nouvelle patisserie” strives for flavors that are subtle yet excitingly original.
- A San Diego provider to the food industry. Known for creating eco-friendly solutions.
- Weins Family Vineyards:
- Located in the nearby Temecula Wine country, Weins is known for their “Big Reds”.
- Dexter’s Deli:
- San Diego's best natural pet store. Natural pet food, raw diets for dogs and cats, supplements, and accessories.